Timberfinland component products are made from dense grain northern timber. The excellent workability, gluing and surface treatment properties of the wood together with its low degree of shrinkage and swelling make it an excellent raw material for high quality products. TimberFinland component provides customer-specific solutions for the joinery, furniture and building industry.
- Standard dimension preforms and components
- Dimensions: Minimum dimensions e.g. 8×95 ja 32×32, finger-jointed from 19×75 mm to 250×250 mm.
Quality and moisture content
- Customer-specific qualities
- Customer-specific humidities 8, 10, 12 or 14-18%
- Customer lengths: min 300 mm and finger-jointed up to 13000 mm.
- Precision cut to a length tolerance of +-– 1 mm.
- Planed all round or customer-specific profile.
- Finger-jointing pattern on either the facing or the edge.
- Products are packed in practical transport packages.
- Packed separately, in bundles or in shrink-wrapped plastic.
- Package size in accordance with customer’s requirements: 300×1100 mm, 500×1100 mm, 1000×1100 mm.
- Barcoding and labelling in accordance with the customer’s own system.